RUBY GORE - DARK ILLUSTRATIVE BOTANICAL TATTOOS
Enhanced Cleaning Process
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, Blvck Thorne Tattoo Atelier is committed to the highest standards for cleaning to help keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times.
- All areas are cleaned and sanitized twice a day, before and after each client
- Studio is well ventilated before and during cleaning
- Hands are washed according to CDC guidelines before and after every cleaning
- Single use, disposable masks, gloves and cleaning supplies are used while cleaning
- Studio is swept, dusted and mopped before sanitizing
- All high traffic and hard surfaces in each room are first wiped with soap and water, sprayed with an EPA approved disinfectant and CDC approved high level disinfectant to kill all micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses)
- All upholstered surfaces are disinfected with a high pressure steam cleaner
- Hands are washed and gloves are replaced before replacing supplies
- Protective gear is safely disposed of and trash/recycling is emptied between each client
- Room is not re-entered once it has been sanitized
Have questions that weren't answered in our FAQ's?
Email us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible
Follow Ruby on Social Media
Don't forget to turn on post notifications!
Join Our Mailing List
Click below for exclusive updates
© 2020 The Art of Ruby Gore